- Handmade Sterling Silver Money Clip
Handmade Sterling Silver Money Clip
This sterling silver solid sterling silver money clip is handmade in our workshop.
It is made from solid sterling silver and weighs a heavy 29 grams.
It has the Birmingham Assay Office hallmark on the back.
We can personalise this money clip with a name, initials, message or date on the front or back in standard size lettering. Please select the drop down box for the name or initials to be large on the front (see example photo) - Additional £9
Traditional Hand Engraving
- All of our Engraving is done by hand by our craftsman with over 35 years experience.
- We deeply cut the silver out by hand with small chisel like tools, rather than machines which lightly etch or push the silver to create the lettering.
- Each piece of Hand Engraving is unique, it gives an item a personality and originality that machines can not replicate.
- The cuts vary in width and size using different cutters, this creates a 3d effect.
Our Hallmark is your guarantee - Items over 7.78 grams are hallmarked.
Who are we ?
We are husband and wife team, Peter & Mandy. We have over 35 years in the jewellery industry. Peter is an experienced Jeweller and Hand Engraver.
We pride ourselves by giving a quality service, we are proud to be keeping the tradition of hand engraving alive whilst many companies have now turned to machines for engraving.
We deal personally with every order and every email, we put our heart and soul into making your product a beautiful gift.
If you would like to know more about our story click here.